.

.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

his name



my 21 week picture!

naming your kid,
possibly the HARDEST thing to do! We have liked a little girl name for years but boy names I have always had a harder time with. Boys get teased so easily and I don't want it to be a baby name because we all grow up, unfortunately! 
I really liked the name Beckham but Kellen was dead set on the name Kohen that we had picked out when we were trying to get pregnant. I LOVE the name Kohen, I LOVE IT! I just sometimes worry it is so close to Kellen's name. Kellen also loved the name Kale but we decided that one was to close to his name lol
If I had heard the name Kellen on the street and that wasn't my hsubands name I would use it! I love his name so I guess having a name close to his dad's name is going to be great :)
Naming a person has so much thought that has to go into it! but I am confident that our baby will be a Kohen and will love his name all growing up. Even as an old man :) lol

Kellen and his uncle Travis finished putting up his crib! It is making me so excited and I am in love with the crib :) now.. if we could just decide and agree on a theme for his bedroom....

No comments:

Post a Comment