.

.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

exercise

before we found out we were expecting I enjoyed running. I was not a daily runner but when I did run I enjoyed it:) A couple cousins, my mom and I were in a boot camp class and oh my heck was that hard! Every single time I went I was throwing up a ton in the bathroom and could not figure out why I was the ONLY one throwing up. 2 weeks into the class I find out I am pregnant lol I knew I wanted to keep exercising but Kellen and I have been so paranoid with this pregnancy. We make sure I am eating what I need and not lifting an ounce more than I should. We don't want a single thing to happen to our baby we wanted for so long. I walk, I walk every day! (except Sunday I just walk to church and back) I refuse to run even for a second. I love my daily 2 mile walks more than I thought I would. I love how I get away from everyone and I just walk. I enjoy how I feel after I walk and I love knowing that maybe it will help me even after baby comes to get my body back.

My friend went to California for a vacation. She watches a lot of other kids and so I took 3 of them for her while she was on vacation and I still had the one I watch. OH MY  HECK! All the mothers out there who have a lot of kids and then get pregnant are amazing. I only had them in the day and by the time they left I ate dinner and went to bed. I am grateful for all the money we made during that time but it was work for sure lol My babysitting days are officially over, except for watching my family memebers of coarse:) I was kinda sad to say goodbye to them all but knowing I will finally be a MOM, I will get to raise this kid how Kellen and I want and not have to answer to any mom's.. this is going to be amazing!

seriously though, pregnancy is so long! Kellen thinks it has gone by fast but I keep thinking, February.. SO FAR AWAY! hurry up already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment