.

.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday!

This Sunday we had dinner with my family.
We try to have every other Sunday with our families but since Kellen's parents went to St. George we had two in a row with my family!
We had dinner, which was very yummy! Everyone except my sister and her family was there :(
Then we watched a bit of dances with wolfes.. which is a great movie!
Ryan and Melissa had to leave before we decided to go on a walk so we went and got Travis's dog Roxy and went on a family walk, picking up Jeremy and Liana on the way!
It was SOOO windy and crazy to look up in the sky. There was a huge fire so there was smoke everywhere!!! The moon even looked weird.
Me being the person I am made everyone take a picture so I could put it on my blog so my nieces could see!
We miss them :(
they are coming to visit in 17 days and I can NOT wait!!

Kellen and I with my parents :) They are so funny! They came on the walk but my dad had his shirt pocket full of M&M's lol

The kids on the walk.. and Roxy lol

Kellen and I walking to church earlier that day.
This Sunday was just a great Sunday day! :)
I love Sunday's because Sunday means family all day long!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you did something besides watch Dances with Wolves! Mom told me no one wanted to play games and you were all being boring! Your hair looks really cute in the one of you and Kell.
    Love Ya, Em

    ReplyDelete