.

.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Grandma Robbins weekend!

This Labor day weekend Kellen & I joined his parents, brother and sister in law to Nevada.
We went to Nevada to visist his Grandma! I had never met her but I had heard many great things!
Kellen and Kiddles on our way to Nevada!

Kellen sleeping :) lol

Brandon & Nicole

Fire outback with Jon, Trina, Brandon & Nicole!

Kellen and I asked Jon to take a picture for us and so he turned the camera and took one of himself lol It was so funny!

Kellen and I with Grandma Robbins!


The group for the weekend :)

Virginia City!

We took a trip to Virginia city while we were there. It was so much fun. We took the old pictures and had so much fun dressing up!


Our trip was amazing! We loved spending time with Grandma and getting to know her so well. I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to do her hair everyday. Even if she was just stayin inside all day in her chair she wanted me to comb her hair. I have always heard that she is the fun Grandma, the crazy one that has purple hair.. but I didn't know she was that much fun! She was hillarious. She said the funniest things and swore every other word. I can not wait to plan our next trip to visit her!

2 comments:

  1. Kellen your haircut looks nice. I know you guys wished we could have been there too. Where are pictures from your wedding? Just curious. Glad you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do wish you guys could have been there! It would have been even more fun :) We don't have any pictures from the wedding yet, it will be a couple more weeks sadly lol
    and I agree Kell's hair cut looks good!

    ReplyDelete