.

.

Monday, September 27, 2010

happy birthday

Happy birthday to my husband!
his four day birthday celebration..
Out to lunch for his birthday,
Jaxon got to come with!

his chocolate covered strawberries and grapes :)

opening my gifts to him

:)

When he got home and saw the sign he said to me
"Thanks for the embarrassing sign" lol

out to dinner with Kellen's parents and his brother Brandon

Kellen's new shoes

We made him get on the saddle at Texas road house.. not his favorite thing lol
after dinner we got to Kellen's parents to see that we have a flat tire..

Stephen came and helped


The cousin date!!


Jeremy & Liana pose #1


#2

dinner at Biaggi's..YUM :)

this cousin date was sooo much fun. After Biaggi's we went and played night games.
It is still so much fun even when you are older!
then...
we went and played rock band at our house.
pretending Kellen was singing to me hahahaha

Jeremy & Liana pose #1

#2

at boondocks about to go on the go-karts!


trying to keep Kellen busy and away from the house..
so we went and got him his basketball thing!

his surprise birthday party and cake :)
It was sooooo yummy!

his surprise party

Kellen & Austin being "gangster"?

hanging out by the fire with everyone.
Collette & Austin played their guitar and sang.
It was a fun and late night :)

singing happy birthday to Kellen at Sunday dinner

Kellen and I both had so much fun on his birthday weekend. I kept telling him it was his birthday weekend and he just kept saying birthday's are only one day.
I made up for the crappy birthday last year, I had to work late everyday and didn't get to spend much time with him.. but this year! geez we had so much fun!
How will I ever come up with things for the years to come?
I used all my ideas this year! lol

2 comments:

  1. That is a pretty busy birthday weekend but it looks like it was fun. You will have a lot to live up to Melissa. I know I would spoil Chet when we were dating and then when we were first married. The nice thing is once you have been married for awhile you have everything you need material wise and with each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa Jane. As I admire your blog and all the wonderful pictures you take. I realize that I am not in any of them! Hello women. We take enough haha :) your baby Jaxon is so cute! Kellen's birthday looked like fun! :)

    ReplyDelete