.

.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Emotional Melissa

My bff and Kellen's bff
hahahaha I miss Josh's humor!

I miss their crazy personalities!

I miss the noisy house!

shopping for my wedding dress

gorgeous Abi!

Pretending to be Jeremy & Lana




The Vorwaller girls

My amazing sister! My wedding wouldn't have been the way it was with out her help!
I love her!
..................................................
The past two days I have been SOOO emotional.
Every time I look at my sisters blog and see pics of her, Josh and my nieces (Abi & Ava) I just start crying.
I cried last night while watching a movie. I hear a song that reminds me of them and I just can't help but cry like a baby.
I talk to my sister every day, and I am not even kidding when I say EVERY single day!
but talking on the phone is not the same.
I am very greatful that Kellen and I can rent out my parents basement so we can save money for all 12 of those kids I want... but I would rather live in a bedroom and let my sister and her family have the basement so I could see them every day!
People probably think my family is CRAZY by how much we cry every time they leave... but we are all attached to eath other. We love each other maybe too much.
I count down the days till they come to see us.. and it has been once a month except the month of September, but its not enough. They grow too much and I feel like I miss so much of their life!
I know that they are happy and I am so happy for them.. I just wish we could all be happy 4 hours closer!

2 comments:

  1. You are right we cry way too much! We miss you too, I am so excited to come home in 2 weeks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. I was the same when Amy was leaving me. Someone would mention it and I would cry. But anytime you wanna go visit. I'll go with you. haha :) Its hard to have things change, especially when your sister is your best friend!

    ReplyDelete