.

.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

My heart


On Tuesday my heart was not happy. I went to the gym and that could have been a mistake. I came home and my heart was feeling so weird. It feels like someone is pinching it, my arm also started to tingle all the way down to my fingers. The pinching feeling happens often but not the tingly feeling. My brothers and sister (one a paramedic, and the others going to school to be a nurse) were listening to my heart. It was not a normal beat like Collette's or others. I was getting very emotional so they decided I should go get an EKG. I went to the ER and they rushed me in. The ER doctor had no idea what could even be wrong with my heart. He took blood and other tests and say they are all normal. My heart feeling weird would not be bad except that I have already had two heart surgeries!

It sure was a long night.

Thank you mom for taking me and staying up so late when you had to work the next day.

Thank you Kellen for rushing over and missing basketball lol He now has the fastest time of getting to my house, 10 min for a 30 min drive! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment