.

.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Cameo..


On Friday I got my acceptance letter to Cameo! I have been so excited to finally go and finish cosmetology until this week. I think it has finally hit me. I work at Send out cards as their receptionist. It is an amazing job that anyone would be lucky to have. I am ready to do hair but not yet ready to leave Send out cards. I love all the distributors that come in, I love the administration here, I just love the people!
Hopefully they will all just come to me to get their hair done so then I can still see all the smiling, happy faces that I know I will miss.
It was a hard decision to leave but I know I will regret not going back and finishing hair.
Thank you everyone at Send out cards for making me feel so loved and welcomed here. I will miss all of you and hope to see you again soon.
Good luck Crystal!!


1 comment:

  1. ah you will do awesome! I'm happy for you:0 we will have to stay in contact!

    ReplyDelete