.

.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Models for a day :) photographer: Emily Vorwaller

For Valentines day Ashli, Collette and I decided we were going to give our hubbies pictures of us with something they love.
My sister Emily was our photographer(since she does AMAZING!)


"Melissa Smile"


Collette is my brother Travis's girlfriend. My brother has gone to school to be a fireman and that is what he wants to be so Collette did hers in his fire gear! She also did some with her guitar. Collette can play the guitar and has an AMAZING voice :)








^Favorite^








Ashli's husband wants to be a country singer so she did hers as a cowgirl.
Ashli could totally be a model!
^Favorite ^










^Favorite ^







& I did Jazz, Kellen loves the Jazz or any kind of basketball so I did mine with his Deron Williams jersey!

^favorite ^




Yes, I have chickens in my back yard lol








Thank you Emily for taking our pictures.
They all turned out great!

2 comments:

  1. Yes Thank you to EMILY. She did an amazing job. im so excited to see what the guys think. Melissa you could put the picture of me with my butt out ha ha. but i love all the pictures we are looking hot in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pics! Bravo, Emily! haha. You girls are beautiful!! Meliss, love yer blog. Sorry--totally a blog stalker here! 1st step is admitting you have a problem..right? hahaha. Lova ya, girl. And again, congrats!!

    ReplyDelete