.

.

Monday, February 1, 2010

The Jazz



As many of you know, Kellen LOVES the Jazz.
So we went to a couple games this season but for his birthday I wanted to get him Jazz tickets that were lower bowl. So I found some online and was so excited. Well we decided we were going to go with his family to Idaho for Thanksgiving so we had to sale the tickets. We didn't end up going to Idaho but it was worth selling the tickets because this guy at my work sold me 4 tickets for row 15!! Travis & Collette were able to join us with the two extra tickets.
Such a good game! :)

2 comments:

  1. and trav's horrible farts in the carrr!!! eww that was a great night though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that was so funny!!
    I loved how you asked the guy outside the car when you rolled down the window if he could smell them even hahahaha
    fun night :)

    ReplyDelete