.

.

Friday, December 20, 2013

the most wonderful time of the year!

 Even though I am on bedrest and we can't do all that we had planned this year being Kohen's first Christmas out of the hospital we have still had a great December! 
 Kohen went and met Santa for his very first time. Santa was Grandpa John! He had just woken up from a nap so we thought he was going to cry but he just kept looking at him as "santa" would tell him how much he loved him. John was such a cute Santa. Watching him with other kids sitting on his lap was so fun to see. 
 My brother took his baby girl to fotofly Santa and I loved the pictures they had taken so Kellen and I set up an appointment for Kohen to go. Kellen dressed up as Santa! Kohen didn't know what to think of the beard and didn't want Kellen to hold him with it on haha




 Kohen is not the best at taking pictures of. He HATES when anyone makes him hold still but in the end we got some pictures that we love.
 My sister in law Collette and I had found some pictures on the lovely pinterest that we wanted to take of our boys. She came over and spent an afternoon with me and took these cute pictures of Kohen for me. I am in love with how they turned out :) 
Kellen and I have watched some Christmas movies, had lots of hot chocolate and I have made the Christmas list for him to go shop lol the joy of bedrest! I am almost 33 weeks pregnant and am soooo happy that at 34 I will be off bedrest! whoot! We are so excited for Kohen"s second Christmas but first Christmas getting to spend it with his family:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment