.

.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

how did this happen?

We are still in shock that Kohen is one! I took this picture the night before his birthday.. my sleeping miracle! 
These are some of the clothes he wore in the NICU and his PJ's he fits in now.
This is the diaper he wore when he was first born (smallest diaper I have ever seen) and the diaper he is wearing now. 











for Kohen's birthday we wanted to do everything he enjoyed. We went to wiggle worm time at the library, he loves singing and watching the kids run around. We let him go for a ride on the four wheeler,  play outside, played with all his favorite toys multiple times, made foods we know he loves and just kept singing happy birthday all day long. He loved when we would sing! He would dance and dance to anyone singing :)
This boy of mine has the best personality! He even knows how funny he is and will laugh at himself. I can not imagine my life without him. He is the light of our life every single day. I am sad he is growing up so fast but we enjoy watching him get into things and learn.
He had such a great birthday. I can't wait for his birthday party we have been planning for months! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment