.

.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

halloween 2012


Halloween 2012

Our friends Josh & Ashley let us borrow the cute shirts, they were pregnant with their little girl Stella at this time last year and we loved the shirts! Thank you guys. They also stopped by to show us cute Stella's costume, which was seriously the cutest halloween costume. She looked sooo cute!
We then went out for some trick or treating with my two oldest nieces! We didn't go out for too long because we were going to have our family halloween party. Always so fun!
Amelia sitting on Kohen lol

My three cute nieces all dressed up!
Everyone who dressed up.. we are missing Ryan, Melissa, my dad,Collette(&baby) and Travis who was at work.
We played the coconut game off of the movie "just go with it" but we called it the pumpkin game lol it was so funny watching others do this. My parents were so hillarious with it!

Our friends Austin and Ashli also stopped by with their kids Bryatt and Kinlee to trick or treat and to say hi! The kids of coarse wanted to see Duke or as Kinlee says it "Dupe".
We had a great Halloween and can not wait for next year when we will have a little one of our own to enjoy the holiday with.

2 comments:

  1. these pictures are great! you're belly looks amazing. and........ I can't believe you guys won last night, my competetive side is a little bit mad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad we were able to stop by and see you a guys for a minute - and I'm happy the shirts worked for you!! You looked so cute and way more festive than us haha!

    Oh by the way, I would have LOVED to see you and your pregnant belly playing the pumpkin game haha! Love it!

    ReplyDelete