.

.

Monday, November 12, 2012

26 weeks



This week we went and registered for Kohen's things! It was so much fun but at the same time it was so hard! For how long I have wanted to be a mom you would think I had everything all picked out. I have had the car seat picked out since we were trying to get pregnant and I LOVE it!!! Everything else was so hard for us to pick out but we are so excited to start to get things and add them into our home. It will make it that much more real.
We always thought we would want to decorate his room argyle but after looking and looking we have decided we don't love any of the fabrics we have found for an entire room. I have been searching for new ideas for his bedroom and I decided I love dark grey/white chevron and red. Kellen kept saying he didn't like it so the other day I found online exactly the colors I was looking for and showed them to Kellen. He said he actually liked them and it is a go! yay! now to start looking for just what we want:)
My niece Ava was hanging out with Kellen and I while her mom and Abi were gone and she found the ball and started laughing, put it up to her stomach and said "I look like you!" hahahaha so dang cute!
We also took our Christmas pictures :) We love them! Thanks to my sister Emily.
I love the holidays but I want them to go quickly so it will be time to meet our baby boy! 
We are loving all this snow, I think it is so pretty:) Kellen and Duke have been playing in it so much and for some reason Duke has enjoyed eating it this year.
13 &1/2 weeks and 94 days to go!

1 comment:

  1. Love the winter pic...I can't wait to see more! So cute! And I'm so glad you decided on Chevron for the nursery...we need to go shopping for fabric haha! So exciting! He is going to be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete