.

.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

friends?



Kellen and I have been talking lately about family and friends.
Ever since we became Mr. and Mrs...
friends are talking to us less and less.
We feel that we can hang out more with friends now that we are married.
People have said that we are a weird couple, because we are ok with each other hanging out with friends. We don't need to be together every waking moment. We spend a lot of time together when we are home.
but anyways.
It has been really hard on both of us losing our friends.
We haven't changed?
We are just so lucky that we have our families.
I am soooo glad I have my mom, my sister and sister in laws.
I love how my mom always knows how to help me and is SO much fun to be with.
I love talking to Emily every single day about everything. She always knows best.
I love how Melissa has good recipe's to share and we get along so great.
I love how Collette is always talking about sex.
I love how Lana and I can just talk and have fun even when she gets pulled over!
They are all my true girlfriends!
My brothers picked good sisters for me :)
Kellen and I wish that friends would stay around and that things wouldn't change but everything happens for a reason.
Thank you to our families for being our true friends :)
We LOVE you all sooo much.

4 comments:

  1. haha you are so cute!
    almost made me cry!!

    ps. love you too. and Jeremy loves that we're good friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. man o man, it's like you took the words right out of my mouth! lol I think maybe this is "normal" just because friends have to get used to your marriage just as much as you do. Plus people don't want to be all up in your business when you are trying to figure out how to be married. But like I said, don't worry, Joe and I wonder this same thing all the time, then we decided that we should be grateful that we're not trying to be drug in all directions lol and that this time when it is just us is actually a benifit.

    I love that you have such a big family to hang out with though! I'm an only child so I can only dream about how wonderful that would be :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah im with you! friends don't know how to talk to you any more after you get married. and all anyone can ask you is "how's married life?" well it's a lot like single life except that we actually get to live together now. surprise! people are still who they were before they got married after they get married. but what can we do but be grateful for family and good friends who don't fall off the radar. i love you melissa! so glad to have a sister (s) like you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad it is not just us.
    Collette I get asked that question every time I leave the house and see someone I know.. no matter who the person is lol

    Cari, you and Joe can just be a part of our family. your picture is already on our wall lol
    I enjoy having a big family and would not change it for anything!

    ReplyDelete