.

.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

halloween!

This is our first Halloween together as a married couple..
but our third since we have known each other.
Last year we prepared our costume and LOVED our halloween party.
this years party didn't really work out lol
Kellen went to work as mario :)

sooo funny!


and then this year for a costume I was asking him what we should do and he said he already had his in the closet lol sooo.. I had no idea what to be with my fire man.. so I decided just to be.......

a fire woman!
lol
we missed having Abi and Ava here to enjoy the excitement of Halloween with us.
but glad we got most of the family together tonight for a visit and dinner with Jon & Trina (Kellen's parents) was sooo yummy :) Trina is such a good cook.
I am ready for Christmas to come!

1 comment:

  1. Fun costumes! Hope everything is going great! Hope to see you guys sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete