.

.

Monday, October 25, 2010

mom for SIX days!

For the last six days, YES I said six lol I have been watching these kids
while their parents went to Mexico.
It was so much fun.. but a TON of work.
I am exhausted.
Talon helping me cook :)
such a stud.

Bode & Rawlin at wheeler farm for a picnic
(Bode is their cousin who I also had)

best cousins!

Rawlin at Gardner village

Talon, Bode, Londen, Rawlin and Jaden

all the kids
(minus Kolton and Brayden who stayed with friends)
being goofy



lots of days at the park

The dog always puts his nose out like this
so I walked into the room and Rawly was doing the same thing.
We all thought it was so cute lol

Jaden & Talon waiting for Jade to go to football

Gardner village





Gardner village while the boys were at football

Tal :)

Londy. The one and only girl lol

spider on her head


It was a very fun six days but lets just say.. I may have changed my mind. I don't want 8 kids anymore lol
I have watched these kids for SEVEN years but for some reason I have waken up to the reality of having this many kids. I would love to have a huge family but I would need to be rich and have a huge house with a maid lol
Kellen' wish has come true. I am publicly saying..
I DO NOT WANT EIGHT KIDS ANYMORE! lol

2 comments:

  1. Yikes, fun but a little overwhelming? When they are your own you feel a little different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very overwhelming! I sure hops its different lol

    ReplyDelete