.

.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

This was our first married Thanksgiving. We had THREE this year!
We started with Kellen's parents on Saturday.
We had a very late but great dinner!
us at Kellen's parents

Then we had one with my family and the Dumas family came too!

my hubby can't keep his eyes open in pictures!! lol

us eating dinner with the girls :)

watching home alone in my bed with the girls!
They loved it.


on our way to see Tangled

Abi was on my mom's computer showing me how she learned how to type. She asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I said a baby. She typed back "I can't help you with that" I said ok,talk to Kellen for me. She typed back "Kellen can't help you with that either" I thought it was so cute! lol I remember being that innocent :) lol

black friday shopping!

my sister and I black friday shopping/mall walking.
We went to the mall with no one even needing anything and just walked
around and looked at all the long lines.
Travis, Collette, Jeremy and Liana joined too.
after we went shopping we all decided we wanted hot chocolate.
Josh LOVES the cups the hot chocolate cames in so we drove to so many different gas stations trying to find one that was open!
We finally got our hot chocolate and went home to watch a movie.

Brad taking a ride in our new car.. he was screaming the entire time :)

I love our new car.. and Brad :)

Emily took our x-mas pictures.
here is one of our favorites!

and I took my cousins pictures.
We love having Emily and her family come visit. We wish they didn't move. They will be back on the 18 of December and we can't wait!!!
I am so greatful for our families.
I love that we get to spend so much time with them!
Thank you to all of you who cooked the yummy thanksgiving dinners.
We love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment