.

.

Friday, February 10, 2017

baby makes 3

 Kellen and I had decided we wanted to start trying for another baby. We knew there was a possibility that it could take longer or we would have to get extra help because of my colon being removed. We tried for 13 months before going to the fertility doc we saw before we had Kohen and Hadley. We started the week after talking to him with the intentions of doing IUI. ^^ picture above is the box of shots and hormones for me to give myself!!!
 When I went in for an ultrasound to see how many follicles we had after the shots, etc.. we had 7! (I wasn't even on the amount of hormones as normal woman who does IUI, I was on less!!!) With having Kohen so early and knowing that we didn't want multiples because of the high risk of premature birth the doctor said there is no way he would continue with IUI for me. He knew we would get multiples because of how many follicles were mature. We moved on to IVF knowing we would only transfer one egg that hopefully wouldn't split! This is a picture of me Kellen took when he came to pick me up after they retrieved the eggs. November 4th
 Transfer day!! This is November 9th.. the day they transfered our embryo into me!!



 The day we found out from the blood test and urine test that we are expecting another Robbins babe!!
My 5 week baby bump picture. It is kinda weird that two weeks after placing the embryo into my uterus that I was 5 weeks pregnant. This pregnancy has been the longest pregnancy already. I had to give myself progestrone shots for 10 weeks and they made me miserably sick. I tried to convince my doctor to let me stop but because of IVF I had to continue. Once I was done with them I was feeling like my other two pregnancies which was better than this. FOR SURE.

My kids are SO excited. We may have told them I was expecting too soon because they were so excited and Kohen kept telling people before we were ready. Kohen now thinks its a boy and Hadley will only talk about it being a girl. I asked her if she will be ok if it is a boy, she started cry and said she will fight with it if its a boy. Hadley is also convinced she has a baby in her belly as well. She is always saying if she eats too much her baby will get a tummy ache, or if Kohen hits her she says he hurt her baby. It is so funny!

We are due July 28th but the doctor will only let me go to 37 weeks tops because of the pressure that will be on my j-pouch the bigger the baby gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment