.

.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

life is great!

 A couple weeks ago these girls along with Amy, Whitney and I went to the Westerner to go country dancing! Whitney had talked about her going a couple times and it sounded like so much fun. We decided to make it a girls night (since none of the husbands would go) and go! We went and oh my heck did we have so much fun! We will be doing this again for sure:)
 We also did the Color Me Rad 5k! It wasn't a timed run so we were able to walk/jog and just throw chalk all over! It was so much fun.. yearly thing? I think yes!

 My niece Abi got her braces off and just turned 10 years old! what the crap? ten! She is looking so grown up! Especially with her braces off.
My niece Ava turns 6 years old TODAY! Ava called and left me a voicemail a couple weeks ago saying she wants her ears pierced. I told her that is what Kellen and I would get her for her birthday if she really wanted to do it.. well she did it! She didn't cry or anything. She was so tough!
Happy birthday girls! We love you :)
 Also! My aunt Shauna got married! We are so happy for her and we are so glad she found Jim! He is such a great guy and they are perfect for each other :)

2 comments:

  1. Melissa!!!! Please call me next time you have a girls night to The Westerner! I am in need of some good ole country dancing. My husband doesn't dance either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad we decide to go dancing. We have been missing out haha. The color me rad, I totally agree with you on the yearly thing. I can't believe how big the girls look in these pictures. Yay for Shauna and Jim!!

    ReplyDelete