.

.

Monday, May 7, 2012

..


 Kellen and I went to St. George to see Chet, Erin, Easton and meet baby Max last week. Kellen was able to stay the weekend and then went home. I was able to take work off for a week and stay to help Erin with these two handsome boys! It was such a fun week. I like to brag to Kellen that Easton knew my name by the end of the week :) lol Easton is so cute with Max! He would randomly go give him kisses and would like to hold him. Once he was holding him he didn't want to give him up lol it was so cute!

                                     He makes the funniest faces!

 


 



When I came home Kellen and I went to the Bee's game along with his dad, brother and sister in law!
It was freezing cold but luckily some people are smart (Brandon & Nicole!) and had a blanket to share lol
It was a fun night! We hope to go again :)

1 comment:

  1. How cute! You got some really funny pictures of Easton! Thanks for coming we really enjoyed having you.

    ReplyDelete