.

.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter weekend

Happy Easter everyone!!



luckily my sister & her family came for Easter.. they make it SO much fun!



Emily, Josh, Kellen and I (our bff's lol) went out to dinner.. We always put in many laughs and have a great time with them!





Travis turned 23! :)


My amazing sister and I had great adventures in her jeep lol



& we hunted for eggs with the girls











Kell's Easter basket and eggs :)

inside were reasons why I love him!


We had a great Easter weekend. It would not have been the same if the Vorwaller family was not here. I have been a bit ill and my cute sister along with other family members (Kell, mother, father) lol took care of sick old me. They must have done a good job... I am alive! lol

It was an Easter weekend to remember :)

I am VERY greatful for the family/husband I have. I am a very lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment