.

.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

blessings

I was so excited about tonight that I couldn't wait to blog about it :) tonight Kellen and I got our Patriartical blessings. We have been waiting a while to get them and have been feeling nervous, excited and anxious. We invited both our parents and had a very special blessing for us both.. tears were shed and thoughts were shared. We then went to Village inn and had dinner/breakfast lol It was a great, great night!! Thank you to our parents for raising us and for being there for us! It meant so much to have them all there.


:) :) :)

3 comments:

  1. That is so neat Melissa! you both look so cute:) I am very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patriarchal blessings are the bomb. That's so great! Congrats. :)
    And family's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet :) That's so neat that you guys got to share that with each other. Mike and I did too, and i'll never forget it.

    ReplyDelete