.

.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

heart monitor:(

As most of you know I have had two heart ablations and for some reason they don't seem to work for me. So I am now having a heart monitor from my doctor.
blahhhh.
I have to wear it all day and night except when I shower.
I start off with these... and stick them in the right spots.

I put one on my left side and then two more on my chest area.

I then place the right wires to the right spots on my body.

& it is connected to this...

and it reads onto a cell phone that I have to have within 15 feet of me at all times.
This monitor is much better than my last one and I love how it is just another phone to carry and nothing too flashy or ugly lol

I hope this thing pays off in the end.. it is destroying my poor skin :(
Kellen and I had a fast today that no more surgeries will be in the future for me!
Two is already way too many.
but for now.. I am the beeping heart monitor girl lol

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you guys fasted together! How come you didn't put on the sexy bra picture?!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. but you're the super hot beeping heart monitor girl :)

    ReplyDelete