.

.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Girly night

This Saturday we had a girls night.
we went and got pedi's..
went to Wingers for dinner..
(all forgot our box of leftovers there lol)


& then went back to my house for a night full of..
girls being girls.. lol





Whitney and her crazy hair :) lol


trying to take model pics lol


Britt whipping her hair lol

Ashli and her crazy hair lol


It was a very very fun girls night. I am so greatful I have these girls to hang out with and to be great friends with. I can't wait for the next girls night :) lol

2 comments:

  1. Gah, Melissa, I want your hair!! Maybe you can teach me how to curl it like that. It's gorgeous! SO jealous right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saturday was so much fun. I agree with you I can't wait until the next one. I love girls night.

    ReplyDelete