.

.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

oh life :)

This week has been fun and crazy.
I hung out with the proud new owner of puppies.. my bro! :)

I took pictures of Ashley and her family

Bode & Jaxon



I took Jeremy & Liana's Christmas pictures



Liana and I went crazy in the car while Jeremy just kept
taking picture after picture

We went to Kellen's parents ward party.
This is his dad all dressed up! lol
I also took pictures of Tawny that I love! but I have them on a CD not on my computer anymore... so I didn't post them.
I am really enjoying taking pictures for people. I have enjoyed many laughs and stomach nots while learning what I am doing.
I love life
and I am sooo excited for the holidays :)
My sister comes in 7 days!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha I can't stop laughing when I see this picture of Kellen's dad. it cracks me up!!!!

    ReplyDelete