.

.

Monday, December 6, 2010

I am 20?

Happy birthday to me :)
I woke up to this


we went out to lunch

my mommy

my daddy who was sleeping lol

my hubby

my family who suprised me and came to dinner

Kellen's family who came

I made Kellen do this on his birthday so I think he picked
Texas road house just so he could make me get on it too.
embarrassing!!

Then Kellen and I stayed in a castle.. this was the tub


our room

our comfy bed

the castle door!


we walked around and looked at all the other rooms that were open, this was the biggest room.. We thought this bed was reallly cool.

I had such a fun birthday.
Thank you families for coming to dinner with us.. and
thank you Kellen for all you did for me. It was a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I am so sad I wasn't there! I hope you had a great day! I can't believe my baby sister is 20, wow that is OLD!
    Love you lots ISSY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that castle! Where was it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you had a wonderful birthday. I still have your birthday gift I need to give you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah that is so cute he did all that for you! That pic you took on the other bed is the place Room I surprised Tay with so that is funny ha! You guys are so cute..it looks like you are enjoying married life:))

    ReplyDelete