.

.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

4th of July happiness

as everyone knows. this is my favorite holiday. ever! 







We started our day off with the yearly parade with my family. We have my moms side and my dads side there. It is always so fun to see everyone. My kids loved it! Hadley was a bit tired from staying up late the night before (poor girl is getting 2 top teeth) so she mostly sat with different people and watched. Kohen was waving hi, giving high fives, getting candy and loving it all.  We then went back to my parents house with everyone and had breakfast. 
best family tradition. 

we took a nice family nap and then went out to dinner.
then off to the fireworks with my moms side of the family. they had some music playing and grandma julie got the kids toys that they enjoyed so much. 
we drove home and passed out. We love this day and the time we are able to spend with family and remember those who have made it possible for us to have our freedom. 

let me just show you how hard it is for us to get a picture.....



and soooo when we have a family picture where my 1 and 2 year old are looking at the camera (or anywhere near) we are happy haha
love them and how much energy they have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment