.

.

Saturday, September 27, 2014

8 months

Kohen's first months of his life we took a bunch of pictures of him each month with a sticker that said what month. We decided to do the same for Hadley. I took Hadley's today and was looking at Kohen's from when he was 8 months and ran across THIS picture.
the picture we took to announce baby number 2 (Hadley)
I still think it is so crazy we had another pregnancy so fast. When I look at Hadley and think Kohen was her age when we started to tell, I think I am NUTS! She is still soooo tiny and young. 
Anyways..
We haven't taken Hadley in for a check up or anything but just from the pictures and remembering back when Kohen was her age I think Hadley is smaller. I am surprised that she is so much smaller since Kohen came so small. 


 maybe I should have taken them on the same chair but that chair is no longer here.. Hadley is just soo tiny. and obviously loving pictures :)
Happy birthday to daddy! Kellen just turned 26. (closer to 30 now ha!)
The kids and I made this sign for him and loved on him all day long.
We are so lucky to have him and love him lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment