.

.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Temple

The first time Kellen and I went to the temple was scary but an experience we will never forget. When we found out we were expecting, one of the first things both of us did was get down on our knees and thank our heavenly father. We waited for my sister and her husband since they were the only ones who knew about us expecting to get in town and we decided to all go to the temple. I remember which temple, I remember what friends we saw there, I remember the weather that day. I knew that this was the place I needed to be. I knew my heavenly father needed to know how much I love him and how greatful we are that he is trusting us with one of his children. Someone once said that they think if someone needs a doctors help to have a family that maybe they are not meant to have a family. That hit me like a ton of bricks. I had thought that many times after doctors had told us our chances of conceiving on our own. I had thought that maybe heavenly father does not think I should be a mom or would  not trust me with one of his children and that is why this is all happening. After going through that and getting pregnant with no help, I strongly believe that no matter how your family comes, you are meant to have that family! It could be natural, through IUI, IVF, or adoption. We got lucky that two months before we were about to start IUI we got our amazing news. I wish this could happen for all the couples out there who are struggling. I hear stories of others and just cry, I know how it is being that girl and I wish I could hug and help them all.

Anways, here is baby Robbins and I at 14 weeks on mine and Kellen's 2 year anniversary!
2 more weeks till we find out the gender!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love this post. Love that you went to the temple. Love your cute baby bump and baby robbins! I can't believe that someone said that to you about needing a doctors help! Jeremy and I both got way mad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) sweet post. SO EXCITED for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! We will be anxiously waiting to here the news of the gender!

    ReplyDelete