.

.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

scary man!

Halloween we have decided is not fun with no kids around. lol but we dressed up and had a fun day on Saturday to celebrate.
We decided to be a cowboy & cowgirl!

On Friday night we went to a haunted forest with some friends. I have never EVER been to anything scary. For some reason I decided to try it this year...


Skylar, Shantel, Kellen, Me, Ashli & Austin!

:)

I was so so so SO nervous but it was so much fun. Kellen was so sweet and let me basically break his arm the entire time but it was a very good haunted forest lol for some reason.. this freak above was the thing that scared me the most. He would follow me every where I went because of some girl named Ashli who told him I was terrified of him and that it was my first time at a haunted forest. I would hide in Kellen's jacket but he ran away from me the last time the guy came up to me so I grabbed Shantel! Everyone wanted to get Shantel away from me so I could be scared alone (nice friends huh? lol)


I am so glad Kellen and I went to the haunted forest. We will be going again next year for sure! I just hope this ugly, scary dude is not there again lol

No comments:

Post a Comment