.

.

Friday, October 14, 2011

I would be lost

Kellen

My mom


Emily


Ashli



My dad..

.........

Where would I be in life without these people?

I would be lost!

I can't express how much each of them mean to me. They have been there for me through all my struggles. I have been having what I would say is my biggest struggle of all in life and they have comforted me to no end. Even if all I do is cry the entire conversation they still are there for me through it all.

I am not very good at expressing my feelings but I just want each of them to know how much I love and appreciate EVERYTHING they have done for me. I don't know who I would be today without them in my life.



2 comments:

  1. I will always be here for you then you need something, day or night. That is what friends are for, through thick and thin. We love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where would we all be without YOU? I am so blessed to have you for my sister, you will make it through this and be a stronger person.
    LOVE YA!!!

    ReplyDelete