.

.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Duke Jimmer Robbins

My nieces have been dying for us to post pictures on our blog so they can see pictures of Duke.. Well everyone.. I caved in! We have a puppy. His name is Duke Jimmer Robbins hahaha He is fluffy, cute, calm and AMAZING with the babies I watch. We are already in love with him.

Kellen, Duke and I with Brandee, Novia and Axel








isn't this the cutest face? We picked him out of all the others because of his cute face :)
Kellen and I have been teaching him how to shake.. he got it down sooo fast lol

1 comment:

  1. DUKE IS DARLING! I can't wait to meet him this weekend, the girls keep talking about it. They don't care about the people just the puppy!!! I can't wait to see your hair too, basically just can't wait to see you all!
    Love, Em

    ReplyDelete