.

.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Brad!

The week before I went into the hospital I was able to tend my cousin Brad while his parenets went to Brazil! 9 days with Brad is just not enough. He is so sweet and can turn any bad day into the best day ever with his cute smile and laugh.
some of us girl cousins decided it would be fun to take Brad out with just the girls. He LOVED it! he was so excited he hardly even ate any dinner lol
I also had these crazy boys with me while I was watching Brad. Liam & Conner!

Brad, Conner & Britt


I was also able to take pictures of Britt while her parents were in Brazil.

It was an amazing week with Brad. I don't know why but being around Brad makes me so emotional. His sweet spirit and happiness is incredible.

I am so greatful Kellen and I were able to stay with him!

It was not an easy week since it was the week before my long hospital visit but I have such an amazing family who came and helped whenever I needed it.

Cheryl! get ready for another vacation, we want to watch Brad again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment