.

.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

My fiance writes me poems :)

My high school graduation poem Kellen wrote for me.. it is my favorite one! :) 

Graduating 
Its that time in your life.
To wear your cap and gown.
To walk down that isle.
Seeing smiles, seeing frowns.
All those years of school, finally they are done.
Growing up and learning things, has only just begun.
You'll look back at those memories, 
laughing at what you did.
You'll turn pages in your yearbooks, 
saying "I liked this kid and this kid".
So as you put this in your past.
I hope your looking straight.
Your future's coming pretty fast.
It's going to be great.
You'll find yourself in another isle, 
this time all in white.
The pathway will have flowers, 
you'll feel happy, you'll feel fright.
Once again all eyes on you,
just like graduation day.
Remember when you threw your cap?
It was practice for your bouquet
Your family will be there again,
with all the love they bring.
Yes, I will be there too,
waiting with your ring!


No comments:

Post a Comment