.

.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Target


Kellen & I went and registered at Target a couple nights ago. It was so much fun!!
We both have never moved out of our parents house so we had a lot to register for!

We had the hardest time picking things because we didn't have any type of color for the house.. So Kellen, being the only one who knows how to match lol picked colors as we went along. I trust him so these colors will look great lol

Kellen had the scanner thing for most of the time, I walked away looking at other things and I could hear the scanner going off a bunch of times.. lol people say to watch the men that they will register for anything and everything! I don't know what he registered for but we are a good team, I am sure I will like whatever he picks :)

I am so excited to marry Kellen! :)

1 comment:

  1. ha that's a really cute pic! I'm so excited for you to be married, it really is the best! better than dating, and being engaged!

    PS can't wait to see you on fri for girls night!!!

    ReplyDelete